- Developer: Fil Games
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Web
- Release Date: 10/26/16 (Android), Q1 2017 (iOS, PC, Mac, Web)
- Platform Pages: Google Play, iOS App Store, Steam (Greenlight), Amazon App Store
- Website: www.filgames.com
- Price: Free
- Availability: Live on Google Play, iOS App Store, and Amazon App Store
- Rating: ESRB E, USK 0, PEGI 3, IARC 3+
- Press Contact: email@example.com
- Social: Twitter, Facebook, Dev Blog
Paper Wings is a fast-paced 2D arcade game where you take control of an origami bird and perform stunts with it to survive. Your life depends on catching the coins that fall from above and avoiding the hazards.
The game is simple; you control your bird by holding the sides of the screen to fly around, building momentum or slowing down to catch the coins. The physics engine driving the game makes you really think about how to navigate the game space. As you gain points, you eventually advance through the stages in the game. In each stage, new challenges are introduced to make the game harder and even more fun.
You can follow the dev blog for Paper Wings here.
- Beautiful origami art inspired graphics.
- 4 different game modes.
- Unique and intuitive flying mechanic.
- 10 stages with varying difficulty, challenges and level design.
- Daily quests, challenges and achievements to unlock.
- 20+ bird species from all over the world.
While on beta stage, Paper Wings was selected to be one of the first games to be included in the Google Play Early Access section.
Upon its Android release, Paper Wings was inducted to the highlights of Google Play's Indie Corner. After spending a month in the highlights, Paper Wings was then included in the Google Play's Indie Picks.
On January 2017, Paper Wings was announced as a finalist for Google Play Indie Games Contest, which will be held by Google on 16th of February at London, UK.